Thursday, September 9, 2010

ETERNAL RETURN.

I hate not having any inspiration at the moment. It seems that nowadays my life is a white canvas with nothing written on it. I realised that something must be done ASAP. A change, a challenge, something new that keeps me on track. I'm tired of this routine I have been immerse for already 5 years. The same story over and over: Work, home, going out during the weekends and looking forward to the coming holidays. Every year is the same story but different destinations to travel to. Is there any way to break with this routine? Moving will help me in any way?. That's my worst fear.

So many questions and so little time. Years pass by extremely quickly and sadly, I must say, that something must be done now or never. Such a pain thinking about the future!. God Blesses the more than famous Carpe Diem.

No comments:

Post a Comment