Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FINAL COUNTDOWN.

This is the moment to take decisions. Decisions which will affect not only my present but also my future. The hardest part has already been done and my family agreed with that. They let me go although I think they are still doubtful about it. There has been so many times Ive been saying the same without doing anything, that I think that nowadays they take for granted that I will be remaining in "The Bubble" forever.

The Asia trip opened my eyes in such a way that everything is different since the day I came back. For the first time, I know where my future is and I know what I want to do. I have to admit that the change scares me to death but new challenges are needed in my life asap.

There is still thousands of questions popping into my head every now and then about the concrete place and dates. What is a fact nowadays, it is that I will be starting the TEFL course on May. As soon as I am done with that, I will start looking for an overseas place to crash for a while. Any suggestion?.

1 comment:

  1. FINLAND! or maybe it isn't such a good idea... Nat I have numbers of quastions in my head too and just need a change...can't wait to see you and talk bout all this shit!

    ReplyDelete