Tuesday, February 9, 2010

REJECTION.

If you give me a dictionary and tell me to pick the word I hate the most, that will be probably rejection. Three syllables full of meaning which can totally destroy people's lives and feelings. Through the years, we have seen thousands of poets and singers relieving their sorrows, frustrations, turmoils and anger through their art. Guess I found mine posting here my inner thoughts.

I asked for some help to my good friend, and better lyricist, Mattias K in order to define the pure meaning of Love Rejection. As usual, he didn't disappoint me. According to him, it is the fear of feeling naked in the sense of another person knowing us from the inside to the outside.

According to my so called "special vision about love", I have been constantly rejecting love during these last three years. Of course I haven't spent those under a vow of chastity, but my behaviour indicated that for me they were mere one night stands. I may be hurt next day but it was much because of my actions and the embarrassment I felt towards not only my acts but also myself.

I'm not a believer but please God, I really want to believe in LOVE again.

No comments:

Post a Comment