Friday, February 12, 2010

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION.

I made a promise to myself: Since this very moment, I'm going to start taking care of myself without caring what other people will think. For once, I'm going to put myself and my own interests before anyone's. It is time to be selfish. I don't want to make the mistake of forgetting myself because of other person and end up totally hurt and with a huge depression.

I'm going to surround myself with AUTHENTIC people. People with principles and people who want to know your opinion and don't censure yourself just because you don't share the same thoughts or ideals.

Although a little bit late, this is my new year resolution. I don't want to waste a single minute out of my precious life waiting for people who will never come back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment